You Are Purchasing A New Kit
If you are an existing
customer and wish to order an upgrade, please
login to your kit.
Select A Product
Please select the gender of the person(s) who will take the test. If you are interested
in an autosomal DNA test such as Family Finder then you may select either gender.
- For men or women.
- Autosomal DNA test.***
- Matches are related within about the last 5 generations.*
- Provides percentages of your ancestral make-up (Native-American, Middle Eastern (including Jewish), African, West and East European)**
- Recommended for genealogists.
- Includes matches with predicted relationship ranges.
- Great for confirming close relationships regardless of gender.
* We are leading the way in the development of innovative genealogical uses for autosomal DNA. You will be matched with others who have also taken the Family Finder test. However, if you come from an under-represented population, it is possible you will not find matches right away. Your matches largely depend on how your DNA compares to our database. As our database is constantly growing, you may have matches over time, and we will send you e-mail notifications about any new matches.
** Due to the nature of autosomal DNA, the test does not specify from which branch of your family tree your matches or the percentages of your geographic heritage derive.
*** This test uses the most advanced technology. From our experience, with a good-quality customer swab, 99.5% of all Family Finder tests are processed on the first attempt. If your sample falls in the less than 0.5% of all Family Finder tests that we run, we will attempt the test a second time, from a separate extraction to obtain results that satisfy our high quality control standards.
After two failed attempts to yield clear results, you will have the following options: pay $150 for us to attempt the test again, receive a refund of the price you paid minus $150, or receive a credit for the difference towards another test of your choice. If you choose to pay the $150 retesting fee, you will be required to submit a fresh sample.